Wednesday 15 January 2014

Keke Palmer Speaks Out on Sex Tape Rumors, Cyber Bullies





Keke Palmer is a star on the rise, but that also
makes her a prime target for haters. The actress
was recently the subject of rumors by "cyber
bullies" that she starred in a sex tape with rapper
Tadoe.

She spoke about the hurtful gossip for the
first time.
"My thing is, I always try to use myself as an
example. People know me because of my work. Let
me use it for a good thing. And I never want young
girls to think that is okay," she tells The Jasmine
Brand .

"Every now and then there are some things
you can throw over your shoulder. But that, that
was too much and I’ve done too much good in my
life to deserve that type of treatment.

To come
back and see my own people try to take me down
like that, it kills my heart because it’s like
everything I do, I do for us,” she said.
She continues, “All I did was take a picture with a
fan, and now you turning it into something terrible.
I didn’t understand it. I literally was at a loss. But
I did want to set the example, it’s okay to stand up
for yourself. It’s okay to stand up for yourself. I

don’t give a damn about being no celebrity. At the
end of the day, this is not right. This is not right
for you to do this to me and I won’t allow it. I
won’t.”

Hopefully the Joyful Noise actress will be able to
keep her head up and continue to be an example to
young people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment