Monday 13 January 2014

Man Suing J.Lo For "Tricking Him Into Sending Her Naked Photos Of Himself"





A man is suing Jennifer Lopez for allegedly
tricking him into sending her nudes of
himself. Rico Rodriguez is asking for $10,000,
saying a series of letters from Lopez left him
so despressed, he had to seek counseling.

Rodriguez claims the letters began in
2008. TMZ receieved copies of the
letters. One read: "I just wanted to let you
know that I do remember you and that I am
interested in you. I have plans on leaving my
husband. But I can't say much right now so
that's it for now.

Send me pictures of you
both with clothes and without clothes."
Rodriguez also filed a police report for sexual
harrasment, and said he sunk into a
depression after the letters abruptly stopped.
Turns out, J.Lo never sent those letters
(surprise, surprise — he got
"Catfished"). TMZ obtained records that trace
the sender's P.O. Box to a 53-year-old woman
in Los Angeles.

"This is a small claims matter that appears to
be a desperate attempt for notoriety. Ms
Lopez has never seen or met the plaintiff,
nor has she ever communicated with him.

We believe this matter should be summarily
dismissed," Lopez's rep told TMZ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment